Outbound Sales Representative
- Location: Charlotte, NC – Headquarters
- Type: Salaried Exempt
- Schedule: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Salary: Base Salary + Success Bonus Potential
Benefits & Perks:
Excellent, Competitive Benefits Package, Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Workers Compensation, Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, Sick Leave
For more than 25 years, FLXON Incorporated has been a leading provider of best-in-class process improvement consumable products and services to the Flexographic and Rotogravure printing markets in Canada, the US, Mexico, and Central America. Our customers produce packaging and labels for food, beverage, medical, pharmaceutical, and other essential market segments. We are looking for an individual to join our team who is experienced in outbound lead generation.
The Outbound Sales Representative is a leading position within FLXON’s sales team, responsible for the development of new business opportunities by leveraging current established customer relationships, through research, cold email, cold calls, networking, and social selling. The position has an existing list of suspects, prospects as well as established customers. We are looking for an individual who is an experienced outbound lead generator comfortable using conventional as well as digital, virtual, and automated means to engage and qualify new prospects in our well-defined and expanding marketplace. This is an inside outbound sales, lead generation and current customer development position requiring a self-motivated person who will develop and execute a plan to regularly engage key operations, production and supply chain individuals at high value prospects and customers to develop new business.
To succeed, the position requires a high degree of personal organization, time management, resilience, determination, and a complete knowledge of the company’s products and their benefits. The ideal candidate has both written and verbal skills. They understand the importance of learning by asking the right questions, paying attention, and learning from each engagement. They will operate a repeatable process that ensures all aspects of the position are accomplished.
- Maintain top current customer relationships.
- Connect with as many leads as possible.
- Convert leads into prospects once they acknowledge issues we can help resolve.
- Qualify a prospect by having them commit to FLXON once product benefit is demonstrated.
- Turn as many qualified prospects as possible over to the sales fulfillment team.
- Utilizing and executing a plan for prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing, and following up on leads.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date customer and prospect contact data within the companies contact system.
- Collaboratively work with the marketing team, technical support team and FLXON leadership to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers.
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Provide consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications.
- Demonstrates a commitment to gaining relative product and application knowledge.
- Solving complex technical integration solutions and issues
- Preparing concise quotations and proposals.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Participate in team business strategy meetings, training programs, conferences and trade shows as required.
- Achieving sales lead generation and appointment quotas.
- Assist in the development of accurate business growth forecasts.
- Assist in helping to develop the company’s expansion plan.
- Always project a positive image of the company
- A college degree and/or minimum of 1 – 3 years of B2B outbound sales telemarketing experience in solutions selling environment, preferably within an industrial/technology industry.
- Experience with CRM, lead generation, marketing automation software.
- Fluency in Spanish; a plus
- A working knowledge of the Sandler Sales System, a plus
- Must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written and be skilled in “Selling via Phone” successfully
- Must be experienced in selling technical and premium priced solutions, be a successful prospector, and be able to independently develop new prospects in a highly competitive environment.
- Must have experience selling technology-based product utilizing ROI and other value-added selling approaches, familiarity, and experience with consumable and large ticket items, competitive –assertive personality with ability to operate effectively independently in high-pressure, high risk sales environment.
- Must be able to engage and present virtually using video engagements.
- Show a proven track record achieving sales lead generation and appointment quotas.
- Ability to multi-task daily projects and commitments and employ structured selling methods is required.
- Must have strong inner drive and self-discipline, proficiency in EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Background Check and Drug Screening
- Valid Driver’s License