FLEXOART CHAMBER SYSTEM
The FlexoArt® doctor blade chamber system is designed with adaptability in mind to provide for perfect inking, perfect printing, and no leakage – for full size presses up to 3,000mm/120” print width. This doctor blade chamber system is an easy-to-use solution offering low running costs, short pay-back time, and improved print quality.
- Perfect inking, perfect doctoring and extremely long blade life due to very low pressure and unique construction
- The ‘non-pressure’ system has a completely sealed inner and outer chamber for a truly ink tight system
- Patented two-component end-seals keep the ink on the screen roller surface
- Extremely rigid construction prevents vibrations and bending of chamber during operation
- Reliable and uncomplicated system, designed to meet the highest requirements for quality and profitability
- The most flexible chamber system on the market, easy to retrofit in almost any flexo print unit
- Cold formed stainless steel construction prevents corrosion and warping of chamber
- GripTite® doctoring system for quick and easy service and maintenance.
EASY USE BENEFITS
Low Weight Chamber
- Easy releasing, removing and handling of press
Easy To Set
- Adjust for wear only once or twice per shift
Quick and Easy Blade Change
- Due in part to unique GripTite® doctor blade system
Truly Ink Tight
- A “dual chamber” configuration in stainless steel ensures dripless ink metering.
- Easy tube connection and fast release of ink
Long Life End-Seals
- Cost efficient and easy to exchange.