Our line of Safety+First® Doctor Blade Gloves are designed specifically for use in flexographic and rotogravure pressrooms. They are a great asset for safely handling both steel and plastic doctor blades meeting international standards for ANSI L3 cut-resistance. They have been developed to provide both safety and dexterity needed in today’s pressroom while helping to protect against cuts and reducing exposure to harsh pressroom chemicals – front and back.
- Blue nitrile coating on front and back of hand to wrist to protect against pressroom solvents and chemicals.
- Black textured nitrile coating covering palm and fingers for improved grip when handling oily objects and to protect against receiving cuts.
- Soft and comfortable for extended use.
- Flexible HPPE 13 Gauge Dura-Weave Shell allows for greater flexibility and improved dexterity.
- International Cut-Resistance Ratings
- US: ASTM(ANSI) Level 3
- Europe: CE Rating EN388, Cut-Resist 5, Tear 4, Abrasion 4, and Puncture 4
- Available sizes include: Medium (09), Large (10), and Extra Large (11).