FLEXOART BLADE CHAMBER SYSTEM
The patented low pressure doctor blade chamber system from FlexoArt® is designed for full size presses up to 3,000mm printing width. The system was designed with adaptability in mind to provide for perfect inking, perfect printing and no leakage. As an easy-to-use solution, this doctor blade chamber system offers low running costs, short pay-back time and improved quality.
- Perfect inking, perfect doctoring and extremely long blade life due to very low pressure and unique construction
- The ‘non-pressure’ system has a completely sealed inner and outer chamber for a truly ink tight system
- Patented two-component end-seals keep the ink on the screen roller surface
- Extremely rigid construction prevents vibrations and bending of chamber during operation
- Reliable and uncomplicated system, designed to meet the highest requirements for quality and profitability
- The most flexible chamber system on the market, easy to retrofit in almost any flexo print unit
- Cold formed stainless steel construction prevents corrosion and warping of chamber
- GripTite® doctoring system for quick and easy service and maintenance.
EASY USE BENEFITS
Low Weight Chamber
- Easy releasing, removing and handling of press
Easy To Set
- Adjust for wear only once or twice per shift
Quick and Easy Blade Change
- Due in part to unique GripTite® doctor blade system
Truly Ink Tight
- A “dual chamber” configuration in stainless steel ensures dripless ink metering.
- Easy tube connection and fast release of ink
Long Life End-Seals
- Cost efficient and easy to exchange.